Sunday, February 26, 2012

Today/Yesterday

Instagram-style
Organ at St. Mary's Cathedral
Black tea during dinner at Cafe des Amis in San Francisco. I ordered Grilled Sea Bass and it was PHENOMENAL. Highly recommended!
I loved this framed photo as well as the reflection of the "EXIT" sign on the glass at Cafe des Amis.
A quirky little balloon
My new necklace ($8 from Forever 21) as well as mixed prints.
St. Mary's Cathedral Architecture
Andon brought me to lunch at the Creamery Milk Shop where we both ordered specialty sandwiches. Mine was grilled chicken, spinach, and mushrooms on wheat and it tasted fantastic. I had such a great time seeing him this week... lots of just hanging out and enjoying each other's company. That's all I could really ask for. He makes me so happy =)
Another architectural shot from St. Mary's Cathedral in San Francisco.
The Men's Sperry Topsider boots that my mom bought me for $40... such a deal. They're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment