Friday, December 23, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

Today, after dropping off a few bags of donations before Christmas at my local thrift store, I decided to sneak a peek and see if there were any hidden jewels waiting to be scavenged by professional shoppers (or so I'd like to think) like myself. And I did indeed find a few items that were very much worth the money (but seriously... they were an extra 30% off of whatever price I listed below... majah score right der)!

Dior skinny belt - $2

This belt is such a basic staple that will go with literally everything... I can wear it with both dresses and jeans and it will look equally great with both

Aztec-beaded skinny leather belt - $2

This one is more "for fun" but I couldn't resist it considering it was only $2. The colors are wonderful and will bring so much to my mostly-neutral wardrobe

Zara dress - $7

The photos of this dress do it absolutely no justice whatsoever. It is now probably the most flattering dress I own. It features a boat-neck, elastic waist, and pristine draping... p.e.r.f.e.ct.

Forever 21 t-shirt dress - $5
I will wear this one to death. It's so simple and can be easily dressed up or down with the right amount of jewelry. Gray is one of my favorite colors in the world, too, since it goes with everything. I'm not sure how I'll go about wearing it this time of the year, but when Spring rolls around it will be worn at least 8 days a week.

L. L. Bean flannel-lined jacket - $7

When I saw this jacket hanging I actually gasped out loud. It fits my style SO WELL and I immediately thought about how cohesive it was with my Tumblr. The olive green color is to die for, and I'm a sucker for the corduroy detail. Also, since it's lined in flannel, it will be a wonderfully warm layer.

Marc by Marc Jacobs cotton coat - $25

This jacket is such a classic piece. It has more of a tent shape, which is rather contradictory to say because a "tent shape" really has no shape at all. It isn't baggy, but it's loose - in a cute way of course. The khaki color allows it to be tossed on over any outfit thrown its way, and the details are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment