Saturday, July 7, 2012

Concert Last Night

So last night I had the amazing opportunity to see Blind Pilot in concert, yet again. Since they're one of my absolute favorite bands, I keep falling in love with them over and over again each time I see them live. We were literally right in front of the stage, and managed to pick up their set lists! It was an amazing experience, and I would be selling the night short if I forgot to mention their openers, The Holiday Friends (whose album I purchased during the show because I loved them so much) and Laura Gibson. It was just an awesome experience.. Buy all of their music! You won't be let down!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog! I got to see Blind Pilot when they came to Chicago earlier this year, definitely my favorite concert. They came down into the audience and performed 3 Rounds and a Sound unplugged as their last song, wow.

    ReplyDelete