Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Deals and Steals

Yesterday, amidst my studying for my math final that I have today at 12:30, my mom and I decided to take a little shopping relaxation break at our local thrift store and Target. I kept my eye out for items that would carry me through summer and various trips, and I believe I found what I was looking for! Here are a few of the steals I grabbed yesterday.

Converse shorts with eyelet detail and removable leather belt- $25




Thrifted Marc by Marc Jacobs top with suckered detail - $5



Vintage eyelet top with lavender ribbon detail - $2



Mossimo ikat shorts in royal blue - $18



Old Navy ruffle top - $1


Xhileration black & white polka-dot bikini - $30


Xhileration bikini top - $10
Body Glove bottoms (Marshalls)



The Webster for Target tropical printed bikini - $46



1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just wondering if you have items for sale or putting up a selling post? Thank you!
    shop.neonlove@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete