Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thrift Store Finds II

Again with the thrifting! This time, I bought four items, each costing less than $8 apiece. The first is a plaid flannel that fits loosely, but the sleeves are the perfect length when they're unrolled. The second is a Lauren by Ralph Lauren beige button-up with rolled sleeves. The neutral color is fantastic and I wore it the night I bought it to my mom's birthday dinner (click here to see the WIWT post from my tumblr). The third piece was a simple, colorful Gap tank top that I plan on tossing on with brightly colored bottoms for a fun color-block effect during the Spring/Summer. Lastly is a Simply Vera by Vera Wang (aka Kohl's brand) t-shirt featuring faux-leather paneled sleeves. I LOVE this top because I wear tons of gray anyways, so I may as well make it interesting with the leather!














No comments:

Post a Comment