Saturday, November 12, 2011

The three shoes I want desperately (sorta)



The first would be the Dolce Vita "Mickey" loafers which I am saving up my Nordstrom gift cards for considering they're $90. My first brogues were sorta cheap and started wearing away after the first few uses, so I tossed them a few months ago. Since then, I've been looking for a replacement pair and these seem to suit the job perfectly!

Next are the Sam Edelman "Petty" suede ankle boots. They're a bit more expensive ($160) so they'd qualify for my Christmas list. All of my boots are dark brown or black, so a lighter shade would be a wonderful addition to my dreary (but wonderful) boot collection.

And last, but not least, and the Hunter "Brixen" wellies coming in at $150. I think these shoes are so cool. I love how they lace up and aren't like the run-of-the-mill tall Hunter boots that literally everyone has. It's fun to stand out and I trust this brand enough to take a chance, if you will, and add these to my list as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment