Thursday, November 3, 2011

Still trying to figure out this whole personal blog thing.

So here's the deal. I love writing. No, I don't get 100%'s on all of my English papers, nor do I execute any particular skill in reading comprehension. I just love freestyle, nongraded writing. No stress, no boundaries; Simple as that. But I can honestly say that I have no idea how to write up a blog. What do I write about? My problems? Uh, yeah no. Terrible idea.. My life goals? My style? My talents (or lack of talents)? I have no idea!

I guess I'll just continue on blogging aimlessly with hopes that I achieve some sort of success and maybe gain some followers along the way. Who knows? Maybe someone will find my personal self slightly interesting.

I have noted that I do in fact have the ability to go on rants. I rant when I'm feeling an emotion with an usual amount of intensity. For example, if I do poorly on a test, I'll rant on and on about how horrible I am. Or if I am in a SUPER EXCITED BOUNCING OFF THE WALL MOOD, I'll go on and on about how awesome my life is, etc etc etc. You get the picture. The problem is, when I look back on my rants, I feel like I've acted like a total drama queen. I tell myself Naw, you aren't dramatic.. you just get dramatic sometimes -- okay maybe you're dramatic and then I feel all weird. I don't know. SEE! I'M RANTING RIGHT NOW. I'm going to take this opportunity to write a long post about my week.

This week has been so weird. I've had really great moments and not-so-wonderful moments. Every day is a pretty windy road for me. Tomorrow, I'm hoping, isn't going to be too bad. It's homecoming and all of the classes are assigned certain holidays that they must dress up and create a coinciding float for. The junior class has been assigned "Fourth of July". I still have yet to figure out what to wear. Gosh, I'm so behind. Anyways, tomorrow I ALSO have our league finals Cross-Country meet (which I'm missing the homecoming game for), so I have to be all fueled up and ready to roll (run?) for that! Upon my return from the meet, I will be getting ready for the Homecoming dance either by myself or with Jacky and Cammie. Andon and I have possibly the best costume idea known to man (there will be photos hopefully) which I will disclose later. It was completely HIS idea though, so I won't take any credit for his genius creativity. It's times like these where I just look at him and say "you were actually made for me and my personality."

Wish me luck for tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment