Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today's shopping excursion

Marshalls
Jaloux sleeveless button-up blouse in taupe - $12
Sperry sheepskin lace-up ankle boots in cognac - $40
Seven charcoal raincoat with black zipper accents - $50
Boot socks (6 pair) - $13.98 altogether

Nordstrom Rack
Dolce Vita magenta/teal sandals - $20
Kut from the Kloth faux leather jacket - $40


There have been an uncountable amount of times where someone asks where I bought something, I tell them and rattle off the price, and they just stare at me in disbelief saying "how do you do that..?" Today wasn't exactly one of those days considering the majority of items purchased were not found on sale, which is out of the ordinary for me. But I decided to make an exception for necessary winter shopping purposes. I'll post thrift store finds later on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment